Xero is Next Dimension’s accounting software of choice.
The Xero app is an extension of that software, allowing people to access real time information on their phones or tablets, anywhere and anytime. Through the free Xero app, you can:
- Pay bills
- View bank connections
- Accept payments
- Reconcile bank statements
- Manage contacts.
How does it work?
Xero makes accounting simple. With the app, you can log in anytime, anywhere on your phone, tablet, or computer, to view your cash flow in real time.
Next Dimension Accounting set up dashboards for businesses and not-for-profits using Xero. By downloading the free Xero app, these businesses and not-for-profits can view the accounting activity that Next Dimension Accounting manages. On the Xero home dashboard, there are overviews of:
- Bank Accounts – Shows your bank balances in real-time and you can do your reconciling from within the app.
- Sales and Purchases – See who owes you money, raise invoices to customers from your phone, and see who you owe money to.
- Profit this Month – Your key financial metrics right at your fingertips.
- Total cash in and out – Users can hover over the bar chart to view the monthly differences between cash in (blue) and cash out (grey) from the last six months.
- Contacts – You can also access customer and supplier contact details when out and about.
This presents a clear overview of the organisation’s financial situation to keep your finger on the pulse of your organisation.
Our favourite things about the Xero mobile app:
“There is no extensive setup required, you can just log in anywhere anytime and important information is at your fingertips.” – Brendan Lucas
Latest Xero news:
Xero has launched their own App Store which includes more than 1000 tools for small businesses offered by Xero and their partners. These tools include apps, add-ons, and integrations that are created and owned by Xero.
The free Xero app has been downloaded by more than 2 million users, transforming the way they do business and manage their accounting activities.
We have become Gold Partners with Xero and our staff have more than a decade of experience in using their software. Xero are one our favourite app providers when it comes to assistance for businesses and not-for-profits.
To find out how Next Dimension Accounting can assist your business with any accounting needs, contact us today.